Many hoteliers are not aware that Reservations Agents are salespersons. They just simply think Reservations Agents doing an order taker’s job. After learning this course, you will be surprised to know that Reservations team could be a productive sales force for your hotel if they are well trained to sell on the phone. I was a reservations manager for international five stars hotel in a long time and I was trained well to train my reservations team to become professional reservations sales agents. So, I want to share these knowledge, skills and techniques to those who are working in Reservations Department or those ones are in charge of Reservations Department in the hotel. You will know exactly in detail how to train your reservation team to be professional Reservations Sales Agents. This course shall be used for the on job training in Hotel Reservations Department.
- Professional Reservations Sales Agent:
- Script of handling professional reservation call
- Selling techniques on the call
- Handling objections on the call
- KPIs of Reservation Sales Agent
- Anger management on the call
- Up-selling and Cross-selling Skills:
- Up-selling & Cross-selling technique
- Up-selling & Cross-selling methods
- Up-selling & Cross-selling Incentive Program
WHAT YOU LEARN FROM THIS COURSE?
- For those who are in charge of Hotel Reservations Department:
- You can increase your self-awareness and will improve your knowledge to train your reservations agent professionally.
- You know how to develop a reservation call script for your hotel
- You know how to do role play practice for your reservations team
- You can use this course for the on job training for your Reservations Agents.
- For reservations agent:
- You can improve your skills to be a professional reservations sales agent
- You will learn techniques how to handle guest objections on the phone
- You can increase your confidence in handling a reservation call
- These knowledge and skills will be the advantages and make you difference from others for your career development. Let impress your direct manager!
WHO SHOULD LEARN THIS COURSE?
- Reservations Manager or Head of Reservations Department
- Those are in charge of Reservations Department
- Reservations Agents
- Student or anyone who wants to apply a reservations job in hotel. Impress your employers with these professional skills to get your dream job.
- Thuan Dao is currently a Managing Director of RevMax Consultancy. He has extensive knowledge and more than 15 years working experience in hospitality industry. He spent most of his time in Revenue Management, Reservations and Sales. He’s held many important roles and positions in five stars hotels & resorts. He holds the Master certificate in Revenue Management focus on Restaurant Revenue Management certified by Cornell University.
- He now has a desire to spread his passion and extensive knowledge about revenue management to hoteliers and students in hospitality industry. He would like to inspire more people to learn and apply revenue management into the practice of hotel business.
- Recently, he just published an OVERVIEW OF HOTEL REVENUE MANAGEMENT CHART and HOTEL MARKET-BASED PRICING APPROACH which reached hundred thousands of hospitality professionals around the globe and received many good feedbacks; comments and shares. The charts are simple but they hit all the basic and key information about hotel revenue management & hotel pricing approach.
- Visit his professional profile on Linkedin for more information.
"I think this is one of the best initiative by Mr. Thuan Dao to help the hotel reservations agents to improve their selling skills. I have found many reservation sales courses all over internet. but, i must say that this is the course that contains many useful information in detail and i would recommend to all my colleagues."
- Shifans Rauf, Cluster Assistant Reservations & Revenue Manager, Bin Majid Hotels & Resorts, United Arab Emirates.
"The course is very beautifully crafted and detail oriented. It's intensively focused on Reservation as a professional sales agent which many hotels fail to understand. I really found it very interesting and inspiring overall."
- Sangay Rinchen, General Manager at Tara Phendeyling Hotel, Bhutan.
"It has all the information for an Reservation Agent and it will help them to use as a guideline.!"
- John Benjamin, Cluster Revenue & E-Commerce Manager, UAE.
"Effective and efficient training which will lead hotel to the higher revenue!"
- Manggala Yudha Karya Siaga, Guest Relation Supervisor, Dialoog Hotel, Indonesia.
StartWho's Reservation Sales Agent?
StartWhy Reservation Agent is also a sales person?
StartRoles of Reservation Sales Agent
StartReservation Sales Agent Characteristics and Skills (1:47)
StartHandling Reservation Call Script (1:46)
StartSelling Techniques On Call
StartDaily Role play practice
StartProduct knowledge training, update and refresh.
StartStandardize all templates
StartObjection Handling (0:56)
StartMystery Shop call
StartAnger Management on Call (1:30)
StartKPIs of Reservation Sales Agent